Superior Dual Cover by Verizon

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I found it was easier to remove the top right corner then top left then peal it back while holding the bottom. I have the car dock and I get it done quickly, under 5 seconds.

Reactions: iPhone4s79

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Tried to get a Superior Dual Cover at the local Verizon store, but they said it was a limited production and they didn't have any. Anyone have any idea how/where to get one? Like others, I did a Google search and came up with this thread and a couple others, but nothing about actually BUYING one.

jnewell

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
For some reason it doesn't show up online. There seem to be plenty in most stores, although obviously not in the one you tried. The same cover for the Fascinate does show up online at VZW - go figger?

TNTPW

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I just picked this case up. I called them and gave them the sku. I like it so much better than my Incipio that I am going to sell it. It is a great case...look and feel.

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I just picked this case up. I called them and gave them the sku. I like it so much better than my Incipio that I am going to sell it. It is a great case...look and feel.

That is a great way for anybody to get this case. The sku is in one of my first posts of this thread and it is in my signature at the bottom of every one of my posts.

Just call VZW and give them the sku and they will ship it. The only other way to get it is at a VZW “Corporate” store. Not all Verizon stores are VZW, some Verizon stores are third party owned and operated with only limited support from VZW.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll look today or tomorrow. I know they have a limited supply but there are 3 VZW stores near me. Once I find out, I'll post back here of PM you.

Reactions: jaydubbs

jnewell

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I was passing by a VZW store today and they had several on the peg. The Otterbox Commuter looks nearly as good, though it's $35 rather than $25 and has less rubber around the edges.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
If your really interested, PM me, I might be able to pick some up at a local VZW store.

Thank you for your offer of help. Am on the road this week & stopped at a Vz store in a larger city. They had it in stock and you guys were right ... it's the best of any I've had, and that must be about 6 by now. This is a keeper. Thanks again!

Roger T

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Leather Cases

I ordered a slip case from Fortte. I have had good luck with Fortte fit and finish. Very high quality. The case is very well made, stylish and fits like a glove.

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Didn't look closely at this thread til today. Usually not one to stray from Otterbox. Sadly, MOTDRDXHGCOVB is sold out online. Gonna scour some locals and see :)

Didn't think it would be that nice and never read up. :-/ At 12.99.....Ugh....

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Missed out too.

Damn. Just when I needed a new case too.

Edit: Just bought one somewhat similar to this case on Amazon for $7.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc