Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Windshield Mount

Universal tablet windshield mount on sale for $9.99, yes $9.99 + free shipping.

I just ordered one. Site page says sale ended yesterday, but it just let me order one for the the sale price.

Hurry: Universal Windshield Car Mount Holder For Apple iPad, Tablet Devices - BlackBerry PlayBook

Default Re: Windshield Mount

Just ordered one at sale price w/ free shipping. For $10, I can't go wrong. I have the Ram Mount which I don't care for, and am waiting on the Pro-Clip mount. If this cheap one doesn't do it for the Transformer, there's plenty of stuff I can attach to it.

ROM
    Stock

This sounds incredibly dangerous....Pretty sure its illegal in many states to do. Check your local laws before purchasing.

Really? What states is this product outlawed in?
    Last edited by Advantageinv; 10-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Don't know what states it is outlawed in, but definitely not in VA, NC, or SC where I'm likely to be found. For $10, it works just fine for me. It hold the device pretty stable. I'll post a pic later.

How long did it take for you to get yours?

I ordered on 9/26, got notified it shipped on 9/27, and still haven't received my mount?!?!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

about a week. strange that you haven't received yours.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

did you contact them? I enquired about my order for a reason, and they were prompt in replying.

I'll wait for the mail to show up today then contact them if it isn't there.
    Is it a good stable mount?
    I'm currently using a hybrid of a Ram Mount and a ProClip. I LOVE the ProClip "clip" and wasn't so impressed with the Ram Mount clip, it needs to open up a little wider IMO.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

For $10, it does a good enough job until I splurge and get the proclip mount and holder.

I got mine the next day after sending an email to them. Mine dropped shipped from China and I guess it was on the "slow boat".

I like the mount however, I think the transformer is too big and heavy for it and too big to be hanging from my windshield. It is fine when parked but blocks too much vision to drive with. I'll keep it though because I do have other things that will go into it and the price was right.

This mount now has $4.99 shipping added on after you add it to your cart