Windshield Mount

Advantageinv

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered one at sale price w/ free shipping. For $10, I can't go wrong. I have the Ram Mount which I don't care for, and am waiting on the Pro-Clip mount. If this cheap one doesn't do it for the Transformer, there's plenty of stuff I can attach to it.

taalibeen

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Don't know what states it is outlawed in, but definitely not in VA, NC, or SC where I'm likely to be found. For $10, it works just fine for me. It hold the device pretty stable. I'll post a pic later.

Advantageinv

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait for the mail to show up today then contact them if it isn't there.
Is it a good stable mount?
I'm currently using a hybrid of a Ram Mount and a ProClip. I LOVE the ProClip "clip" and wasn't so impressed with the Ram Mount clip, it needs to open up a little wider IMO.

Advantageinv

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I got mine the next day after sending an email to them. Mine dropped shipped from China and I guess it was on the "slow boat".

I like the mount however, I think the transformer is too big and heavy for it and too big to be hanging from my windshield. It is fine when parked but blocks too much vision to drive with. I'll keep it though because I do have other things that will go into it and the price was right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci