- 175 Posts
TF101 and working USB Ethernet adapters
WiFi at work is about 2 feet on the other side of my office wall. I have an ethernet cable and the keyboard dock for my TF101. If I had internet constantly and reliably, I could stop having to take my laptop with me and killing my shoulder with all the devices I have. Any verified working with ones? I found one on ebay but it was a offbrand and had bad experiences with those. Microcenter has a DLink for $24 and i'd just go get that if I knew it would work.
- By bigrob4669 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:50 PM
- By xmadcrzyx in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:29 PM
- By Uncle Louie in forum EeePad Transformer Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2012, 07:53 PM
- By WF8S in forum Toshiba ThriveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 11:55 AM
- By kancept in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:10 AM