Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Root tool] Razorclaw v1

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: [Root tool] Razorclaw v1

Does this work on the latest update (8.6.5.21)? Or can someone reccomend a new method?

ROM
    As Shipped

As of now Razorclaw will not work with the latest update (8.6.5.21). If you are on this update you are screwed for rooting as far as I have seen. I hope the Devs can find a way around this, PLEASE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hfdpop View Post
    As of now Razorclaw will not work with the latest update (8.6.5.21). If you are on this update you are screwed for rooting as far as I have seen. I hope the Devs can find a way around this, PLEASE!!!!!!
    Rooted mine fine and I am running 8.6.5.21 with the B9O serial.

ROM
    As Shipped

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Rooted mine fine and I am running 8.6.5.21 with the B9O serial.
    What method did you use. I have tried pretty much all of the methods listed over at XDA with no luck. I was rooted with Razorclaw and Friday morning I tied to return to stock as an experiment and lost my root along with my stock recovery. I can't get root or load CWM. I'm really stuck. The tablet is running but it worries me that I have no stock recovery.

ROM
    IHO CM7.2, Honeycomb

I would love to know how you were able to root as well. I have a B90 on .21 and haven't been able to root with any method. Thanks

Edit: If you used OTA Rootkeeper, could you post your backup files? Since we have the same model TF, I wonder if using your rootkeeper backup would work for me or completely brick my device? hmm

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock

I was able to root my B60 8.6.5.21 Tranformer using the NVFlash method. I http:// http://forum.xda-developers.....php?t=1366743