- 20 Posts
Play Store after Rooting
So I managed to root my Transformer (using PERI) and I'm now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 under the EOS 81 Rom. (Does that all sound right? I'm new to this). Somewhere in my Root process I accidentally did a factory reset (which is ok) but now I can't seem to get the Play Store back. I downloaded the apk file and installed it. When I try to run the app its like it opens then closes real quick. I did manage to get the Amazon app store reinstalled.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
- 12-08-2012, 09:43 AM #2
Re: Play Store after Rooting
Did you flash gapps? Custom roms aren't allowed to include them by default, so you have to flash them separately. I believe the address to find the file is http://goo.im/gapps. Download the file to your sd card and flash through cwm. (If the address above doesn't work just look at the forums over at xda-developers.)
Sent from my Transformer using Android Central Forums
- 04-21-2013, 02:46 PM #4
- 01-07-2014, 02:07 AM #5
- By bagarwa in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:25 AM
- By Mtikoian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 109Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:56 PM
- By wooziemama in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
- By Rice923 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2012, 08:19 PM
- By Possum15 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:59 PM