1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kernel? I like popcorn!

Default How to pure root ASUS TF HC 3.2

Here are the instructions for rooting the Asus EEE Pad Transformer running Honeycomb 3.2:

This is a no-frills pure root batch file method. I've contacted the creator with an updated batch file but was ignored. I've modified the batch file included in the download with more details on the menu options.

You can download the required files, and original batch file, in the link above. To use my modified batch file download the attachment and replace this modified file with the one from XDA.

Original: Brk.RootKit_v6.1.bat
    Modified: Brk.RootKit_v6.1_menu_update
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by:
    wd4sgu 

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

Default Re: How to pure root ASUS TF HC 3.2

So no new options just more details about what exactly. Im really thinking about doing this so I can have Netflix on it.
    Phone - HTC One / Galaxy S3 w/CM10
    Tablet - Nexus 7 2013

Quote Originally Posted by johndball View Post
    Here are the instructions for rooting the Asus EEE Pad Transformer running Honeycomb 3.2:

This is a no-frills pure root batch file method. I've contacted the creator with an updated batch file but was ignored. I've modified the batch file included in the download with more details on the menu options.

You can download the required files, and original batch file, in the link above. To use my modified batch file download the attachment and replace this modified file with the one from XDA.

Original: Brk.RootKit_v6.1.bat
    Modified: Brk.RootKit_v6.1_menu_update
    Does this work on a B70 hardware and 3.2 US ?

ROM
    EE4 debloated v4.2.1

There is a new OTA update rolling out. How does this affect root users? What exactly do I do if I've already rooted?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

This new release menu updated BRK_ROOTKIT_V6.1 Don't working with my asus TF B70 Android 3.2.....
    Anything else?
    Some another tip?

Im tired. I`ve tried a lot.