- 20 Posts
Play Store after Rooting
So I managed to root my Transformer (using PERI) and I'm now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 under the EOS 81 Rom. (Does that all sound right? I'm new to this). Somewhere in my Root process I accidentally did a factory reset (which is ok) but now I can't seem to get the Play Store back. I downloaded the apk file and installed it. When I try to run the app its like it opens then closes real quick. I did manage to get the Amazon app store reinstalled.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
- 12-08-2012, 09:43 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 04-21-2013, 02:46 PM #4
- By bagarwa in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:25 AM
- By Mtikoian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 109Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:56 PM
- By wooziemama in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
- By Rice923 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2012, 08:19 PM
- By SCGeek15 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:59 PM