Welcome Enlightened

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. Finally got my Galaxy S4 last week, Today was my first real day of playing the game. Went around this morning before work and hacked about 10-12 portals, took 2 new ones for myself, put a couple L1 resonators on them, will go back to one which is on my way home to put more resonators on now that i have more.

Still got a lot to learn.

My current inventory is
8 - L1 resonators
2 - L2 resonators
6 - L1 Xmp Burster (not sure how to use them, but i know its how i attack resistance portals)
1 - L2 Xmp Burster
1 - L1 Power Cube (have NO idea what this is used for, i see 1000 XM when looking at it, assuming its an XM reserve that i can use if i'm low on XM?)

Oh yes, i'm in the St. Louis area. Work in Clayton, live in Imperial so thats my strip of attack hahaha. Have a new location right next to my work i'm going to submit today at lunch.

I don't see any portals in the Imperial/Arnold area so i plan on making that my little nook. I have a few areas that i plan on going one afternoon or this weekend to submit portal locations. I have probably about 10 in mind. It would be nice to see them all get accepted, then i can just make my rounds here and there and find a good route i can take that shouldn't take too long, but hopefully i can create some fields eventually.

Last edited: