What deodorant do you use?

TTGSteve

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I use Axe Dry - Dark Temptation. I used to use Axe Dry - Essence all the time, but made the switch to Dark Temptation. My girlfriend absolutely loves it. I also picked up the Dark Temptation body spray, but she doesn't really like that. Therefore, I use cologne most of the time.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
The cheapest crap I can find for $2... what?? Im not trying to impress anyone. She can like my Dollar General deodorant or hit the road!! :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Eclipse2K

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
No one uses speed stick unscented? The best way to go in my opinion. Don't really like the fact my armpits are where the good smell is coming from. Use lacoste cologne when I need to smell good.

The dude that uses axe on ur balls? Spray or axe dry? If spray doesn't the co2 and alcohol sting? Never thought of rollon on me nuts! Lol

Sent from OG EVO LTE with Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
52xjef.jpg

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I use Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance. I have tried many other deodorants including the expensive ones like "Lab Series" but they all left white streaks on my skin and clothes even when I used only a little bit.
Mitchum Smart Solid is a little more expensive than some but worth every cent. You could seriously miss a day or two. ;)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The one thing that gets on my nerves the most is when someone wears something strong enough that I can smell it. I wish people would shoot for totally neutral. Sometimes I get in our elevator and it smells like someone took a bath in cologne/perfume and it just about makes me pass out.