"phone tap?"

40kal

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok here's the situation. Myself and significant other are with Verizon. We have separate plans with different numbers therefore completely different accounts. So what I'm I getting at...

She knows things that she shouldn't know. Let's say I call my "bad" best friend? She knows about it. Or text my football rival during the game? She knows about it. Length, time and frequency of the call or text...

How is this possible? Let me also add that "they" are with At&t. I'm thinking she has to be notified by phone, text or email. Since she has known within the hour. An app?? Not impossible but unlikely...any help, suggestions, links, lol its crazy!! I know I or they have been monitored for over a year since I intentionally test the waters and get the expected reaction.

Fyi I haven't contacted Verizon yet. Enjoy :)

40kal

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Nah not really just annoying. And yes I have asked but she doesn't volunteer information. "How do u know" isn't working. Its up to me to find out now.

40kal

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well...I was hoping this thread would be entertaining :) I'm sure someone in the know will provide some insight. However I could just contact At&t and Verizon. Better yet send them a link to this thread..haha

Appreciate the bump

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally late to this, but moved it from the Entertainment forum to the General Help forum anyway.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol