Craft Beer

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you a new web series that I am working on with my friend called Craft Beer Tasters. I never was a beer fan until I tried craft beers. Are there any other craft beer fans out there? What's your guy's favorites? I like Ballasts Point a lot.

Here is a link to the video:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2ODu8hvNI&feature=plcp[/YT]

Here's a little bit about the show:

“Craft Beer is many different things to many different people” (Brewer’s Association, 2012)… but it is up to you to define what Craft Beer means to you. Craft Beer Tasters was started with these thoughts in mind. The goal of Craft Beer Tasters is to demystify the Craft Beer Culture and help people ease their way into the Craft Beer scene. Culture? Yes, Culture. The Brewer’s Association defines The American Craft Brewer as “Small, Independent, Traditional”. Staying true to the spirit of these words, Craft Beer Tasters is dedicated to honoring the integrity, innovation, and fun of The Craft Beer Culture. Whether we are visiting a brewery, a tasting room, a bottle shop, a bar, or restaurant we hope to share with you the stories of how real people made their dreams a reality. Let’s Go Tasting!

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae