Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
Like Tree22Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    9,016 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts

    Default The Walking Dead (TV)

    Discuss.
    Android Central Moderator

    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)

    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    9,016 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I can't be the only one that watches The Walking Dead on here...
    Android Central Moderator

    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)

    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  3. #3  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    THE WALKING DEAD IS AWESOME. that is all.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    geekymcfly likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Awesome show...hooked from the start

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Yeah, season 2 got a bit dull for a while but they made the most of having their budget cut with more of an emotional side than usual. Season 3 is just crazy so far, 10 seconds into the first episode I knew it was going to be awesome!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  
    Rodawg71's Avatar

    Posts
    82 Posts
    ROM
    TSBB 3.0.3/imo-5.1

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Hooked... Last night's epi, "Clear" was the best since the pilot... IMHO.

    sent from a Galaxy S3 near you
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
  7. #7  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I love it! Ok, so what's the best zombie gun?
    Assassin Droid likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    9,016 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodawg71 View Post
    Hooked... Last night's epi, "Clear" was the best since the pilot... IMHO.

    sent from a Galaxy S3 near you
    Agreed!
    Android Central Moderator

    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)

    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Assassin Droid likes this.
  9. #9  
    tube517's Avatar

    Posts
    822 Posts
    ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Great show ! Been addicted since season 1
    TOSHIBA Thrive Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 DanKang 4.3.1 ROM

    Assassin Droid likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I just watched the first few episodes from the first season. It was a little different, but I enjoyed it.
  11. #11  
    Assassin Droid's Avatar
    Assassin Droid

    Posts
    7,508 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,554 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    This show has one of the best suck you in stories around, and it does it without all of the characters being on drugs and having sex ten times an episode.
    geekymcfly and Edward1966 like this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I prefer Spartacus & Breaking Bad but I definitely enjoy Walking Dead!
  13. #13  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I love the walking dead. I just started watching it 2 weeks ago on Netflix and im happy i did. Well to be honest i really got to watch a few episodes of season 3 when it premiered but was like wth i dont know whats going on so i quit watching it. Now im all hyped and glad that lori is dead. It sucks that Andrea might meet her end (hope not). I can't wait until Sunday

    All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    9,016 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)





    Android Central Moderator

    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)

    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Assassin Droid likes this.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    I want more episodes and I want them now. I'm all caught up through S3E15 and I hate the feeling of waiting for more. As said before, great show with a unique approach to the storyline.

    Spoilers: I'm glad the group made it to the CDC and they were able to add plausible backstory to the outbreak itself. I loved the twist of all survivors being carriers already, and I sincerely hope they bring this up again in the future. I think that the primary group (Grimes' group) is getting a bit small. We need a fresh influx of, I'd say two, characters. I thought the African-American couple that are now at Woodbury would've made a good addition, but I guess that's an option again considering their reaction to the Governor's actions and personality in the last two episodes.

  16. #16  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    I want more episodes and I want them now. I'm all caught up through S3E15 and I hate the feeling of waiting for more. As said before, great show with a unique approach to the storyline.

    Spoilers: I'm glad the group made it to the CDC and they were able to add plausible backstory to the outbreak itself. I loved the twist of all survivors being carriers already, and I sincerely hope they bring this up again in the future. I think that the primary group (Grimes' group) is getting a bit small. We need a fresh influx of, I'd say two, characters. I thought the African-American couple that are now at Woodbury would've made a good addition, but I guess that's an option again considering their reaction to the Governor's actions and personality in the last two episodes.

    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/36694849.jpg
    The original cast got boring. The addition would've been great though.

    Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers
  17. #17  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by geekymcfly View Post
    The original cast got boring. The addition would've been great though.
    I don't like the new hallucination-prone, nearly-principle-abandoning sheriff. I liked the Rick Grimes that arrived at the camp outside Atlanta much more. I find that so many TV series often have the primary group of characters go through hard times again and again with occasional setting changes, but no good times. Sure the prison is safer, but I expected something a bit more than 'safer'. I'd like to see some progress forward. Even a little.
    geekymcfly likes this.
  18. #18  
    Assassin Droid's Avatar
    Assassin Droid

    Posts
    7,508 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,554 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Word on the street is that those who stayed in Hawaii are still fine. I think they should find a way to get a ship and try their luck in Hawaii.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Word on the street is that those who stayed in Hawaii are still fine. I think they should find a way to get a ship and try their luck in Hawaii.
    That'd be interesting. Wonder how Alaska fared.
    Assassin Droid likes this.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    I don't like the new hallucination-prone, nearly-principle-abandoning sheriff. I liked the Rick Grimes that arrived at the camp outside Atlanta much more. I find that so many TV series often have the primary group of characters go through hard times again and again with occasional setting changes, but no good times. Sure the prison is safer, but I expected something a bit more than 'safer'. I'd like to see some progress forward. Even a little.
    I really never liked rick. Mostly shane because he knew and he did what needed to be done.

    Hey Nothing. They can't make it out of Georgia let alone thousands of miles away. Plus the people in Hawaii are already infected. So A"roha

    Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers
  21. #21  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by geekymcfly View Post
    I really never liked rick. Mostly shane because he knew and he did what needed to be done.

    Hey Nothing. They can't make it out of Georgia let alone thousands of miles away. Plus the people in Hawaii are already infected. So A"roha
    Interesting. I liked Rick in the beginning, because I felt that the group needed someone who was able to somewhat "hold on" to their values while trying to lead. Especially because if they eventually find some sort of bona fide safe harbor, I'd hate to see Rick left in a deranged state for the remained of the series. Of course the group has changed, but I think taking the whole upstanding-sheriff aspect out of the equation took something valuable away from the group and the group's overall image.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    Interesting. I liked Rick in the beginning, because I felt that the group needed someone who was able to somewhat "hold on" to their values while trying to lead. Especially because if they eventually find some sort of bona fide safe harbor, I'd hate to see Rick left in a deranged state for the remained of the series. Of course the group has changed, but I think taking the whole upstanding-sheriff aspect out of the equation took something valuable away from the group and the group's overall image.
    Very true. I think Shane held his values good. At least better than I would have. Rick's character just did what was told until Shane forced him to think differently. Other than that his disillusional state should have shown the group its desire to have a new emerging leader and that is Daryl.


    Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers
  23. #23  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by geekymcfly View Post
    Very true. I think Shane held his values good. At least better than I would have. Rick's character just did what was told until Shane forced him to think differently. Other than that his disillusional state should have shown the group its desire to have a new emerging leader and that is Daryl.
    Spot-on on the Daryl thought; I agree. I think Shane lost his values when he started going after Rick over Lori. I was a fan of Shane until he succumbed to jealousy and anger in some situations.
  24. #24  
    Assassin Droid's Avatar
    Assassin Droid

    Posts
    7,508 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,554 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    That'd be interesting. Wonder how Alaska fared.
    If you've seen 30 days of Night...
  25. #25  

    Default Re: The Walking Dead (TV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    Spot-on on the Daryl thought; I agree. I think Shane lost his values when he started going after Rick over Lori. I was a fan of Shane until he succumbed to jealousy and anger in some situations.
    Wouldn't you. If she really did care about him like you seen in the second episode she wouldn't have treated him so harshly. She told him off so cold. From that moment I knew she had to die. On top of all that she really gave him mixed signals after asking him to stay and right before he killed randall. Without none of that he wouldn't be so enraged

    Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Blackberry Convert Thread
    By lemcoe9 in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:28 AM
  2. The Walking Dead wallpaper
    By aquaboy1976 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:56 AM
  3. Endoding DVD to play on the Captivate AND TV
    By MightyPreHammer in forum AT&T Captivate
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:51 AM
  4. The Captivate Exchange user thread
    By Dirt Mcgirt in forum AT&T Captivate
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:41 PM
  5. Some questions for the experts (Q&A Thread?)
    By rizorith in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions