Time Travel

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The past and future converge in silence, existing only now. The concepts of time resemble a false notion of distance between events measured relative to gravity, when in fact all three exist simultaneously and can be observed in collusion by simply expanding consciousness through fixating on the singular variable. Repetition within the algorithm of Everything demonstrates patterns easily recognizable and a template of this pattern can be spatially applied to current observations of the imminent. Sense, relative to perception of the interaction of particles exists superimposed upon an integrated perception of the movement of events, however due to the interconnectedness of the intrinsic need for every equation to self balance and the fixed plot of every formula or matrix when assigned real values, such as those necessary for matter to exists as a cohesive collection of energy, as opposed to a loosely and inconsistently transformative collection of eddies in quantum fields, it is necessary to come to the realization that only the algorithm is real. As mere observers to the algorithm of space and time, the freedom to traverse both is achieved by the simple realization that just as an observer or nature, reality does not bend to our manipulations, but rather it is more accurate to state our consciousness travels through it. Remembering the future and stepping into the past require only mastery of one's perspective and willful dominance over one's own subconscious interaction with the repetition of their own observed quantification of the equation.

Where did you go tomorrow?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Has Sheldon ^^ improved after a forced vacation.

Too many sentences of more than 5 words to hold me, but I love the topic, though not everyone's take on it that I have met.
(Not putting your thesis down, Darth Spock. Impressive.)

Story's and films mostly.

The Final Countdown (1980) is a favourite of mine.
Warm, not tragic and apocalyptic, and interesting how it transpires at the end.

Does anyone think it is probable in the future, or still logically impossible?

If not impossible, then doomed to destroy life at the first try, or it may be possible to continue for a limited time until the s h1t hits the fan? (hey - more than 5 words!)

If anyone is working on it, could you get a move on. I'm 55 and want to start living again.