Google fiber

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Didn't see anywhere else to post this so I thought I'd post here. Anybody have Google fiber yet? I'm in Kansas City MO and we will be getting it very soon so I was just wanting to ask a few questions.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Fiber is more in like an early development testing stage. Google hasn't really realiser it anywhere outside of the Midwest, but if their prices stay the same and with that speed, I'd be more than glad to utilize it.

A lot of people really can't comment on it. As I mentioned it isn't really available yet, it's more exclusive to just the Midwest at the moment.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Fiber is more in like an early development testing stage. Google hasn't really realiser it anywhere outside of the Midwest, but if their prices stay the same and with that speed, I'd be more than glad to utilize it.

A lot of people really can't comment on it. As I mentioned it isn't really available yet, it's more exclusive to just the Midwest at the moment.

I know that. Kansas City ks was the first city to get it. I was just hoping maybe somebody here close by is on here and could fill me in but it's Ok. I got my questions answered on another forum. Thanks for the reply though!

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I know that. Kansas City ks was the first city to get it. I was just hoping maybe somebody here close by is on here and could fill me in but it's Ok. I got my questions answered on another forum. Thanks for the reply though!

No problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance