Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gravity

So, did anyone see the movie, Gravity (starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney)?

It's getting great reviews and doing well at the box office. If you have a chance, I would recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D. I saw it over its opening weekend, and I was very impressed.

Default Re: Gravity

I saw the movie in 3D. The special effects were great.

I was impressed too, no aliens invading space stations to ruin it (aliens are awesome and everything but not in a movie like this)
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

I was on the edge of my seat while watching this movie. Enjoyed this movie, was the most innovative movie of 2013. I watched Gravity on my mobile on movie25.ws. I was impressed by the trailers when I watched it on youtube.

Stunning visuals, but chain of events and action was grossly overdone. Average at best, in my book. Not enough to warrant a theater night's cost. Worth watching on good, full sized, DTS capable home theater.
    "All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
    - The Ascent of man.
    J. Bronowsky.