- 0 Posts
- 01-19-2014, 02:51 PM #2
Re: How to create android app without programming?
There are a couple of websites that allow you to create an android app with a minimal amount of programming. But you still have to have some knowledge about programming and how app development works. But remember that you can't get the full flexibility than if you were to code the app yourself.
Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3
Last edited by neonworm; 01-19-2014 at 03:13 PM.
- 01-19-2014, 02:57 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 11:54 PM #4
- 01-19-2014, 11:56 PM #5
- By lexi.pile in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:42 AM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
- By xonq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM
- By trekgraham78 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:29 PM