Smartphone Project

Elander

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm currently gathering data for my project. I’m using an online survey to explore smartphone use. If anyone has any free time could you please fill it in? It's confidential and it’s exploring the potential psychological implications of smartphone use. I want as many participants as possible so your participation would be greatly appreciated. Here’s the link to the survey;

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8vp1aVMoeTHvvPD

Sorry for the shameless plug and thank you for your time. Let me know what you think of the survey.

Elander

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Cool, I thought I had my first comment regarding my smartphone study! I think the project I'm doing is quite timely when considering all the fab new smartphones that are coming out. What is the psychology behind this?

Elander

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,
So far I have 647 survey completions (thank you to those who have completed the survey). Please help me reach the big 700 mark by taking part in my study. People at my University will be impressed if I get to 700 completions.

Elander

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey people,
I now have 776 survey completions (this shows how busy this forum is). Thanks for helping me out guys. Please can you take part in my project if you haven't already done so (I know it's Black Friday so may be you can take part later).

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7