Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default Cool Netflix deal

Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site StudentRate - Deal / Netflix Student Discounts they send you a $10 check, which makes your first month free. I think you might need to be a student with a .edu address to sign up but not sure. Enjoy!
    Banned

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Smile

Netflix is already a bargain so I guess this makes it REALLY worth it. Thanks OP
    Banned

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

I've been wanting to try Netflix. I always spend so much money using OnDemand.
    Banned

That's pretty cool... Do you have to pay to sign up for this site?

That is a pretty good deal. Good for those student who are on a tight budget and want to see if they really want to use netflix and see if they want to continue to use it.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi
    Banned

totally agree with you ... it's like trying it for free basically ! plus by the time it pays off it ll be the end of the semester
    Banned

I just got a thing in the mail for a free trial, could I use that free trial then when the time is up and they ask if i want to pay, can I use this deal then?
    Banned

Good question ... I'd like to know that too please!
    Banned

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

hey did you guys know you can watch HBO shows with Netflix?
    Banned

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RHChan84 View Post
    That is a pretty good deal. Good for those student who are on a tight budget and want to see if they really want to use netflix and see if they want to continue to use it.
    Completely agree... the best thing is that you can stream from like 4 or 5 computers with only one account. So if you split the monthly bill with the roomate it is SO cheap!!!
    Banned

I think that you can do the free trial through the link they provide and then if you end up signing up claim your rebate. But you re not getting the rebate if you don't sign up
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyStone View Post
    I just got a thing in the mail for a free trial, could I use that free trial then when the time is up and they ask if i want to pay, can I use this deal then?
    Yup I think so, that's what my brother is plannign on doing anyways
    Banned

You have to email studentrate the email confirmation you get from netflix so they know you made the purchase, then they'll send you the rebate.
    Banned

I've heard good and bad about Netflix. I'm thinking about giving it a go, is there a cancellation fee if I decide I don't like the service?
    Banned

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

I saw that too. I bought some clothes from their GAP deal and the cash back reflected on my SR account.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox88 View Post
    Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site StudentRate - Deal / Netflix Student Discounts they send you a $10 check, which makes your first month free. I think you might need to be a student with a .edu address to sign up but not sure. Enjoy!
    So I checked the link you put up and my understanding is that if i get the free trial using this deal then at the end I sign up for the sub, then the $10 rebate will automatically show up in my account? Or do I have to email confirmation to someone?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Re: Cool Netflix deal

I signed up for netflix through this deal but I don't see any $10 credit on my account?!?

I thought the first month was free regardless
    Banned

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Anyone else mad about Netflix changing it's prices?
    Banned

That sucks... I was planning on signing up in the Fall. But i would only use streaming anyways so I wouldn t get the DVD mailing plan. Might still be worthwhile. We'll see. How about redbox?

I am still heated about the price change and just going down to streaming only.

Honestly for new DVD releases, Redbox is the way to go. Almost always have what you are looking for and don't have to wait days to get it. And now they do blu-ray and console games.

Their only downfall is 1 night rentals, but if not there goes the price, lol!

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

I think if you post in this thread you get banned.
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    I think if you post in this thread you get banned.
    Hmmmm