Steinheil vs Zagg??

indigo84

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
i currently have a zagg invisibleshield (screen only) installed on my gs2 epic 4g touch, and ive been pretty satified with it, but it needs to be replaced. ive been shopping around and reading reviews and so far the steinheil ultra crystal sounds great, but im not sure whether or not i would be sacrificing or compromising on the level of protection with it. my main concern (nothing ive read seems to address it specifically) is about the level and quality of actual screen protection that the steinheil ultra crystal provides-i know it looks good but how well does it protect? i know my screen is safe with the zagg, but how does steinheil compare with zagg as far as scratch resistance, durability, strength and protection? are they equal? has anybody tried both?

XxNitr0xX

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Ive tried both and the feel of the Steinheil alone is worth the switch. The clarity is better, theres no spray so it goes on super clean and easy, and again it feels like the glass screen.. It protects pretty good against scratches, I've had mine on for about 2-3 months and theres only 1-2 noticeable scratches when the screens off, but its completely invisable when the screen is on and you can't feel it to the touch, even though it looks deep. I can't believe they charge less for something so much better.

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk