Game Gripper for Epic 4G

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Someone contacted the the maker of the gamegripper and he said that the gamegripper for the Epic 4G is being tested.

Not the best news, but at least we know it exists and will definitely be available for purchase sometime in the future.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Someone contacted the the maker of the gamegripper and he said that the gamegripper for the Epic 4G is being tested.

Not the best news, but at least we know it exists and will definitely be available for purchase sometime in the future.

It will be the next phone developed, should be this month according to them.

Edit, added portion of website that shows this.

Edit #2 A/C can't get their forums fixed to fully work, so added image from website.

Epic.png

Last edited:
Reactions: |-KGB-|CaptHowdy

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
personally, since i started using a case, i kinda changed my mind on getting one of these.

So i'm gonna wait for this to come out. It's a bluetooth controller designed specifically for iphones and android phones. It's supposed to come out in January or so.

Unless the gamegripper works well (missing key press things mentioned earlier) and can fit on a phone with a case (which their site says it won't), can anyone comment in this regard?

Reactions: |-KGB-|CaptHowdy

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
personally, since i started using a case, i kinda changed my mind on getting one of these.

So i'm gonna wait for this to come out. It's a bluetooth controller designed specifically for iphones and android phones. It's supposed to come out in January or so.

Unless the gamegripper works well (missing key press things mentioned earlier) and can fit on a phone with a case (which their site says it won't), can anyone comment in this regard?

thats dope. the only thing i dont like about it is that unlike the game gripper that wont fit into my pocket. but itll work with a case which i have held off getting so i could use the gripper. so now i have some thinking to do lol

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
thats dope. the only thing i dont like about it is that unlike the game gripper that wont fit into my pocket. but itll work with a case which i have held off getting so i could use the gripper. so now i have some thinking to do lol

yeah, unfortunately it's pretty big, and not quite as convenient as the game gripper. However, it should work with all android phones, i would assume, and not be useless when you upgrade in the future :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36