1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Official spare battery and charger at Sprint stores?

Did your Sprint store have the spare battery + charger that I remember seeing in a flyer a few weeks before launch? The store I went to only seemed to have cases and car chargers...

Just wondering if anyone picked one up. It seemed to be up on their website but with shipping, I'd rather pick one up locally. Thanks!

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

They had em at my store, Overland Park, KS. I didn't pick on up though, but I did see them.
    Android Supporter

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

saw the dock at the store today wish the evo dock would come out already
    "live by the Creed"
    PSN id:Jase
    QIK id:jase313

EVO

They also had them at my store, for fifty bucks though. For one battery and a charger, I feel like there's better deals. I guess it's nice having the comfort knowing it will work fine though.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    N/A

My Sprint store gave me a free spare battery, charger, and pair of earphones!

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

I got one when I got my phone on launch day, they were out of stock in the store but I received it on Friday. It's been a nice addition so far, I like the simplicity of quickly swapping one in and out (and as someone coming from the Pre - not having to wait 6+ minutes for a reboot means battery changes are a breeze).

I'm very much a realist when it comes to smartphone battery life and use so until seido comes out with a mammoth battery (which I still may avoid as with case this phone is large enough) it offers a good solution to stay powered up on the go.

I bought this and the dock along with my Epic. I love the "spare battery charger" more than the official dock -- the charger doubles as a travel dock; I didn't realize this at first (and thought the groove was the wrong size), but someone at xda told me if you open the battery door, you can even use it in portrait -- and it works great. Two adjustable angles.

The only minor niggling issue with it being my favorite accessory was when I realized the spare battery charger/dock was the *same size on its own* as my last phone, the Pixi. <_< Wow.