Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Do I need to use a screen protector with Gorilla Glass? (answ

Quote Originally Posted by sphinxx View Post
    My mom and brothers have protectors on their epics and I have to say it takes alot away from the phone. Im pretty rough with mine and np scratches yet. So as of now the way the screen protector makes the screen view and the touch responsiveness loss just isnt worth it imho.
    What is needed is a product/service like those places that fix windshield stone chips.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

And even with a thread like this we still get a ton threads on this subject

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Default Re: Do I need to use a screen protector with Gorilla Glass? (answ

I've got zagg on my my old phone (not a touch/smart phone), PSP, etc. On my old phone, the body shield part hung off the phone, left open spaces, discolored over time and just overall not pleasant. Although, after peeling it off, it made my old phone, look very new. The screen protectors on the other hand, are great. However, given the texture, for a touch screen, I could definitely see how it could require more force for the same touch action.

For my TB, I started out with Verizon, which was anti-glare, but also seriously dimmed. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait too long for my Seidio extended case, which came with protector. Verizon basic sucks, but hey they will install it for you and they were meticulous about the installation. Better than nothing.

I like the Seidio well enough and it was certainly less painful to install than zagg, but it scratches and shows scratches, easier. In fact, I've never seen a scratch with my eyes on any of my Invisible Shield protected products. I did however mess up installation on my second PSP, so it doesn't look perfect, though otherwise is just fine.

I like that zagg includes the squeegee and soap mixture for installation, but I really don't want the texture and extra grip on a touch screen. This makes Ghost Armor an appealing alternative. If I can convince myself to deal with self installation or take an hour and half (3 hour round trip ) excursion, then I'd very much like to try ghost armor. I should get my DS done, while I am at it (I think I have crap screen protection on it and the top is fine, but the touch part of the cheap screen protector looks like junk.

I'll probably just get zagg for my digicam view screen, because it is easier to get to, not touch and reliable.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Do I need to use a screen protector with Gorilla Glass? (answer inside)

What about Gorilla Glass 2?

Default Re: Do I need to use a screen protector with Gorilla Glass? (answer inside)

Quote Originally Posted by chatscc View Post
    What about Gorilla Glass 2?
    I would. I have a nice scratch on my gorilla glass 2'd SGS3 from being in my pocket with nothing else. Not happy (phone was 2 Weeks old when I noticed). I got the zagg HD and it's not sticky feeling at all.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12