1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Default Anyone find a good (leather) holster (No Case)

Anyone find a good fitting preferable leather holster? Not looking for any case on the phone, just a holster. Been using the same one my last three phones (blackberry, palm centro, palm pre) and I doubt the Epic will fit and it is pretty beat up anyway.

The problem I am finding is that so many of the holsters are somewhat universal, made to fit many phones and I have heard that with those type of cases, the Epic will likely be a tight fit.

Yeah I am looking as well. I ordered a cheap one but We'll see how it looks feels. let you know if I find another.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Which one did you order? You have a link by any chance? Thanks.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts

This is the one I ended up getting. Its a really nice leather and the epic fits in perfectly. Go to a best buy to try it out, and then order it online; I was able to get it for around $10 delivered using the Shopper app on my epic.

Here's the link:

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

This is the I just ordered- I had them make my previous cases for my touch pro and touch pro2- expensive but great quality!!! I will post pictures when I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Romanmb View Post
    This is the one I ended up getting. Its a really nice leather and the epic fits in perfectly. Go to a best buy to try it out, and then order it online; I was able to get it for around $10 delivered using the Shopper app on my epic.

Here's the link:

That one doesn't have that great of a clip. It will fall off your belt.

my dad got this at the sprint store, its damn nice. i use a universal one on mine that i used for my evo so its already stretched and fits
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

kgbcapthowdy;384997]my dad got this at the sprint store, its damn nice. i use a universal one on mine that i used for my evo so its already stretched and fits

Hey kgbcapthowdy is that this case by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike77 View Post
    Hey kgbcapthowdy is that this case by any chance?

It's a great case I have been using one since day one. I did add a small rectangular hole on the top end so I can hook up the charger.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It's a great case I have been using one since day one. I did add a small rectangular hole on the top end so I can hook up the charger.

Is it a universal case or one made for the Epic? I have heard that Epic fits tight in alot of those cases, is that not true with this one? Thanks.

Is it a universal case or one made for the Epic? I have heard that Epic fits tight in alot of those cases, is that not true with this one? Thanks.
    I believe its suppose to be the universal case for the Galaxy S line of phones. I have it and its a snug/tight fit which is good. You don't want it sliding around in there if the flap opens up. My only gripe about it is that I have almost lost it because I was keeping it by the right front side of my stomach so when I knee or bend over, the whole case comes off my belt. I am now keeping it on the right side of my hip. I still worry about it falling off because i don't trust the belt clip. I'd rather have a spring clip for added security. The quality of the case is very good!

Thanked by:
    Mike77 
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Thanks for the pics, they are greatly appreciated. I am more of a fan of the spring belt clips as well, but it seems, at least for now that this is the best holster out at this time for the Epic.

Thanks for the pics, they are greatly appreciated. I am more of a fan of the spring belt clips as well, but it seems, at least for now that this is the best holster out at this time for the Epic.
    I agree!

I am waiting for something better to come out soon so I can return this within my 30 days but I will most likely end up holding on to this case. I really want a hard case cover because I know its only a matter of time that I drop this phone, lol. Something good is bound to come out soon.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Returned my rebranded seido case to best buy (made the phone too bulky) and picked up a Rocketfish universal holster for 25 bucks. Does not list the Epic on it, but it turns out it is a perfect fit. Has 2 magnets on the flap, stays very secure

Do not like the belt clip, as was discussed earlier i prefer one the plastic spring loaded ones, but have not found one. This case will do till i can find one of them, maybe even a verticle holster.