Palm Pre Style Case for Epic?

DaveWW00

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know of a case out there for the Epic that is like the one for the Palm Pre? Im am talking about the small black "sleeping bag" that came with the phone. I loved that case and would like something like that for the epic since i keep my phone in my pocket and it did an awesome job of keeping anything else in my pocket from damaging the phone.

i've seen the golla bags in the stores but it seems like they wouldnt fit well, have an extra clip or loop on them, or are either pink or have some flowery pattern on them.

i just want something that is plain black and relatively tight fitting (but not so much its hard to get the phone in there).

thanks.

DaveWW00

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
i actually have one of those and tried it but since the material is thin its hard to get the phone in there easily. the pre case was nice because it was stiff enough that you could kind of squeeze the edges and the mouth would open up to slide the phone in.

guess i will have to take my old pre case and the new epic phone over to mom's house and see if she can find similar material and sew one up that fits the epic.

Monsterr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Golla Smart line of pouches fit the Epic VERY nicely and are extremely well made!

img7641bx.jpg

The belt loop is actually really useful, but can be removed if you cut the stitching.

My full review of the Golla is on XDA
XDA Golla Smart Pouch

You can find the smart pouches for VERY cheap on ebay for 7-9 dollars shipped.

Ebay Golla Black

DaveWW00

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
i would have bought one of those by now if they didnt have the crazy designs all over them. they need to keep it simple- plain black pouch- no extra pockets for other stuff, no fancy designs all over them.

amnchode

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I know the feeling. I, too, have been looking for a Pre style case with no luck. You would think you would find more of them around. So simple, yet so effective.

smithe68

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was the only one that misses my Pre pouch! I have 5 of them, 4 never used that I was thinking of using to make one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm