Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seidio Epic 4g Rugged Case Question

Would you be willing to purchase the Epic 4G rugged combo if it does not allow keyboard accessibility?
    Seidio Reviewer

It depends how easy the case is to get on and off.

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

I have seen someone seek a case that would cover the keyboard slider because he didn't use it and if a case was available that would do that he would want it.

I know of a few people looking for that solution.

ROM
    TrulyEpic Rebirth v1.2

I might consider it since I rarely use the keyboard (swype is awesome) but occasionally I do so I may look into the Active X instead.

Got some insider knowledge of the future Epic rugged case? Any idea when the Active X will be released? :P

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

i wanted the same thign... like one of those rubber blackberry cases that easily slips on and off. i so rarely use the keyboard that it wouldn't be much of an inconvienence

I would definitely be interested in something like that... I have only opened the keyboard once and haven't used it yet. Swype is the best keyboard in my opinion.

I asked about this when I first got my Epic and came to these forums and would love a one piece case/protector. Historically I hate touch keyboards but the Epic is so good, I don't use the physical keyboard except to show people it actually has one.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

I agree. i would Love to have a one piece protector/glove. Make sure it comes off and on easy. I want it out of hard rubber.

Any updates?

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    ROM
    ACS 1.2 Frozen

I would definitely buy one.

Simply Preposterous