battery/phone charger

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
You do know on ebay you can get that charger with two OEM Samsung batteries (overseas G7 version, but same as the G9) for about $10-12? Just saying. That and the charger alone is only $4.

And I have that one, but I have a different one on the way because I didn't like the USB on it. It was wonky on my phone as well.

Charger and two batteries for $9.49 shipped.

Last edited:

Aero

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
You do know on ebay you can get that charger with two OEM Samsung batteries (overseas G7 version, but same as the G9) for about $10-12? Just saying. That and the charger alone is only $4.

And I have that one, but I have a different one on the way because I didn't like the USB on it. It was wonky on my phone as well.

Charger and two batteries for $9.49 shipped.
thos are fake g7, I pormise you, I now have three from three different vendors and they are fake. I checked with samsung, weight should be identical to g9 and it is not.

People are having varied luck. out of six, two of my ebay g7se were duds ("battery is not connected" message) but even the working ones are testing but at 1200 ma for me, not 1500.

low risk for the price, and 1200 is not so bad for the price, but they are not genuine and not 1500

murso74

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
yeah i don't trust batteries that cheap. highly doubt that they are real. i got my spare battery with a insurance claim so i just needed the charger. just hoping it doesn't wreck my spares. not using it all that much as i haven't needed a spare battery that often

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I've got two different types of fake g7's. Realized that after reading a few threads with various pics.even if they aren't legit, they could be coming off the same line as OEM's, could stil be using cells just as good, be just s good but less than 1500mAH, or just crap.

Reegardless, the point was you can get the same thing for half the price or for the same price with a spre battery for the same price or with two spares for slightly more.

Quite a few of the fakes seem to be testing around 1200 or so. For a $3 backup, I'm fine with that.

Aero

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've got two different types of fake g7's. Realized that after reading a few threads with various pics.even if they aren't legit, they could be coming off the same line as OEM's, could stil be using cells just as good, be just s good but less than 1500mAH, or just crap.

Reegardless, the point was you can get the same thing for half the price or for the same price with a spre battery for the same price or with two spares for slightly more.

Quite a few of the fakes seem to be testing around 1200 or so. For a $3 backup, I'm fine with that.

I agree 90 % with your comments, but I do not think any of the fake g7's I got from several vendors are coming off the same line. As a kid I worked in a family deli and am a good judge of wight with my hand and the fake g7's weigh at least 20% less than the original g9, which are supposed to be identical to g7 in weight according to samsung.

$5 or so for a 1200 mah is not bad, provided they charge in the phone properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol