Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ROM
    ACS Syndicate Frozen 1.1

Received the Active-X in blue yesterday. I'm quite impressed with the quality of this case and the blue is absolutely awesome! The case feels great in hand and the overall bulk of the case isn't noticeable. It slides right into my back pocket as it always has.

Quote Originally Posted by cordoni View Post
    I have looked at this many times. My main concern is the clip on the holster catching on something and dropping my phone on the ground. How is the clip?
    I got the Seidio Active-X + Holster back in November. Twice I have had the holster clip catch on something and release the phone. First time on carpet - no harm done. Second time on rubber tile - unfortunately there is a very small crack in my screen just above and to the right of the notification LED. Notification LED no longer works, front facing camera no longer works. Everything else seems to function. I ran *#0*# LCD test - all those work except notification LED. Using QIK, found the front facing camera not working. 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, regular camera, phone all seem to work.

ROM
    TrulyEpic Rebirth v1.2

Another quick update, Seidio released the Amethyst color of the Active X and is already "Now Shipping" status. I have the red and blue already :P Maybe they'll release the other colors like the Surface; just missing sage, ash grey/gunmetal, and pearl white.

I finally got a couple of the blue active x cases ordered the other day using coupon code "DISC2011".....saves 10%

I want to get something like my buddy has for his EVO... it's a hard case like this, but has a screen protector built-in.

does this case add a lot of bulk?
    or is the fone pretty much the same size

How is this case holding up? I've had mine for about a week and the silicone part of the back seems to be stretching a lil bit. I know the hard plastic skeleton thing holds it in place but I'm wondering if the silicone is gonna continue stretching out. I only keep the phone in its holster.

god i want one.. ill pick one up here soon!

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    How is this case holding up? I've had mine for about a week and the silicone part of the back seems to be stretching a lil bit. I know the hard plastic skeleton thing holds it in place but I'm wondering if the silicone is gonna continue stretching out. I only keep the phone in its holster.
    I can't speak to this specific case, but I've had Seidio silicone cases in the past & it helps to periodically rinse the case in hot water. This will get the grease & grime that inevitably builds up. But it will also tighten up the case noticeably, so it no longer hangs like sleeve of wizard, lol

Quote Originally Posted by dmanlee View Post
    I can't speak to this specific case, but I've had Seidio silicone cases in the past & it helps to periodically rinse the case in hot water. This will get the grease & grime that inevitably builds up. But it will also tighten up the case noticeably, so it no longer hangs like sleeve of wizard, lol
    Thanks! That's good to know. I'll try it if it continues to strech out.

About to snag one from Amazon for about $20... will report with pics. Just got my phone 2 days ago!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it - I know I have. Very sturdy case.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Does anyone make a case that will cover just the front since I have the siedio extended battery? Fig this was the thread to ask

Check this out guys:

If you'd like to donate, please click here
    All donations will go straight into my college fund!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by qbking77 View Post
    Check this out guys:

Great job as usual!
    ReaLife1st
    Just a couple of guys that theme in their spare time.
    Follow us on Twitter
    @ReaLife1st
    @ZiggSVO
    All of our work is now tagged with [RLF]
    Like my work, or something I helped you do you can help get my kids some diapers by searching ZIGGSVO in the market.
    (Never Required but always appreciated!)

ROM
    CleanGB MTD

Just got mine a week ago from Amazon & I love it.
    Very high quality & is easily removed & reinstalled fo battery changes a couple times a day.

My only regret is that I waited so long to get the Active X combo. Besides as far as I can tell it's the only case for the Epic that will still fit in a holster. Great case....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123