Are there any 1 piece protective cases?

smithe68

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't want the keyboard to slide, I don't need it and would just like the phone to be like a single unit. I have searched, and I remember one person on here saying they found something at one of the mall accessory type places, but I haven't been able to find anything that fits. Any help would be appreciated.

rangers28

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
What about a "bumper"???

I, too, would snap up a one piece case in a heartbeat!!! I NEVER use the physical keyboard....why, oh why won't Sprint give us a keyboard-less version?!?!? :(

Anyhoo, I would REALLY love just a simple little "bumper" type of thing like the Jphone users need for the death grip nonsense. Just a simple, thin rubber/silicone/tpu ring that would go around the phone, keep it from sliding open, and also provide a little measure of security if it gets dropped on its corners....

qwiksilver#AC

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
non-sliding case

does anyone know of a case for the epic that doesn't slide open? my wife has the epic and doesn't use the slide-out keyboard at all and asked me to look for a case that was thin and didn't allow the keyboard to slide out. I haven't found anything yet.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
i doubt you will....the majority of people that get this phone is because of the keyboard so not many companies are going to risk making a product that the defeats the purpose to the majority of the consumers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair