1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are there any 1 piece protective cases?

I don't want the keyboard to slide, I don't need it and would just like the phone to be like a single unit. I have searched, and I remember one person on here saying they found something at one of the mall accessory type places, but I haven't been able to find anything that fits. Any help would be appreciated.

ROM
    None

No, just the leather purse/pouch type ones that I know of.
    Last edited by AndroidXTC; 10-19-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Default What about a "bumper"???

I, too, would snap up a one piece case in a heartbeat!!! I NEVER use the physical keyboard....why, oh why won't Sprint give us a keyboard-less version?!?!?

Anyhoo, I would REALLY love just a simple little "bumper" type of thing like the Jphone users need for the death grip nonsense. Just a simple, thin rubber/silicone/tpu ring that would go around the phone, keep it from sliding open, and also provide a little measure of security if it gets dropped on its corners....

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

i want silicone one piece case like the blackberry cases... easy to take off and put on and thin

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

I ordered this case a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting to get it. It looks like it's one piece. I was already with Sprint and I wanted the Epic for the keyboard, but I never use it. When I get it I'll let you know how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas716 View Post
    I ordered this case a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting to get it. It looks like it's one piece. I was already with Sprint and I wanted the Epic for the keyboard, but I never use it. When I get it I'll let you know how it is.

Did you ever get this case in? Does it inhibit the keybord sliding open? Any pictures?

Default non-sliding case

does anyone know of a case for the epic that doesn't slide open? my wife has the epic and doesn't use the slide-out keyboard at all and asked me to look for a case that was thin and didn't allow the keyboard to slide out. I haven't found anything yet.

i doubt you will....the majority of people that get this phone is because of the keyboard so not many companies are going to risk making a product that the defeats the purpose to the majority of the consumers

thanks. I figured. I like the keyboard but it's her phone. LOL thanks again

Default Plus some superglue...

So I purchased this: Amazon.com: Samsung SPH-D700 Epic 4G Silicone Skin Case - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories.
    Then I superglued the sliding part of the case together.
    Then I sealed the rest of the case with super glue.
    The case fits perfectly, and slips on and off with only a little work.
    I'm having trouble uploading the pictures...