Seidio 1600mah Slim Extended Battery

Ricey20

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Everyone has different needs and not everyone is willing to constantly swap out batteries, especially if they have a case that prohibits easy swapping. That 6.6% might just be enough for some people and if that's the case, then they would be willing to pay the extra ~$10. Just letting people know that it's out.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
How much would that give you in terms of battery. I don't think this equation would compute to what it actually is. I was thinking that if say you get 9 hours off a 1500 mah battery that that would be 166 mah for one hour if you divded.

Which would make the battery added on that type of use o less than 30 minutes.

Would that be true?

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Depending on personal use, an extra 100 mAh could mean making it through the day. It wouldn't for me but for some it might.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have this?
I'm thinking about getting it. Even if it is 100ma more, having a second battery would be nice.

Charge em up, and throw my stcok one in my backpack and I'm good to go

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have this?
I'm thinking about getting it. Even if it is 100ma more, having a second battery would be nice.

Charge em up, and throw my stcok one in my backpack and I'm good to go
I opted to go the eBay cheapies route, including a couple generic wall chargers. Two are always charging while one is in use. Total investment was about $14.

GXnext

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Mines just arrived in the mail today, I have it sitting on the charger. this will be my 2nd spare battery because I got a stock spare battery and charging dock when I originally purchased my phone. let me know If you want to know anything about this battery and I will see what I can do as far as answering any questions...

c0c0nutsp0rt

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Mines just arrived in the mail today, I have it sitting on the charger. this will be my 2nd spare battery because I got a stock spare battery and charging dock when I originally purchased my phone. let me know If you want to know anything about this battery and I will see what I can do as far as answering any questions...
So you got the 1600mah from Seidio? Can you please download "battery left" from the market so it can give a estimate of your stock battery then do the same thing with the seidio. You can save battery profiles.

Beside Battery Left's estimate can you take screen shots of the battery usage screen at about 25% for each battery.

Thanks.

j_benj#AC

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Be careful with Seidio extended batteries! There was a pretty big scandal with their 1350mah battery for the Palm Pre actually being an 1150mah in disguise (the chip in the battery reports that it's an 1150mah). Quite a large contingency of folks wound up with these bogus batteries and Seidio wouldn't do anything about it (I was one of them).

Not sure if it'll be a factor here, but just thought I'd mention it.

Likho

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I purchased an RND Power Solutions Battery off Amazon that I was impressed with. I compared the original to the RND Battery for about 2 weeks and it seems the RND performed a little better. They are both 1500mAh but RND out performed the Original.

I have purcahsed other batteries from amazon for my epic and they didn't meet my needs.

If you are looking for a good battery pick one of these up. There are 2-3 reviews on Amazon calling out the Epic thats why I bought it.

Amazon.com: Premium Lithium-Ion Battery (EB575152VA) for Samsung Galaxy S (Epic 4G D700 (SPH-D700), Captivate i897 (SGH-i897), Vibrant T959 (SGH-T959), and GT-i9000) and Samsung Focus i917 (SGH-i917): Electronics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool