An Awesome Screen protector... thought i would share

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

Currently i've been using real look screen protector. This is freaking amazing, can't feel like its there. Some people didnt even notice i had a screen protector.

It's got everything .. literally and as bonus it comes with 2 PROTECTORS. If you mess up the first one, you have another try. It was so easy to put it on that honestly, you can use the extra one later lol.

If you do get real look, i would suggest that you install it after you take a hot shower because the dust would be settled and the air is dust free.

It sells on amazon for 10$ and free shipping.

DFroelich

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I put one on mine last week. I also put it on in a steamy bathroom, but still got a big dust clump right in the middle. I tried wiping it off, but that smeared the adhesive, making a large fuzzy area. If you get anything like that on there, try to pick it off with tweezers. I opened up the second and it went on perfectly.

Usually I apply screen protectors from top to bottom, but since the epic has a small ridge around the glass and this protector is quite sturdy, it was much easier to line it up on the side, and lay it down left to right.

The Realook is much smoother than my previous Zagg invisibleshield on my pre, but with those, a little car wax helps a lot. This Realook feels as smooth as the stock glass, and the accuracy does not feel any worse. There may be a bit more lag, but not bad at all.

Matty-Mo

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I thought i would share as well, i have used these screen protectors, as well as others and the ones that look like that there is nothing on the phone at all and feels like the real touch of the screen is the seidio screen protectors. i recommend these to everyone one here. although i hate the innocase by them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol