Best Epic 4G Dock

Likho

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I finally found a good quality Desk Dock for my Samsung Epic 4G.

I have purchased 4 different brand docks and snagged up one that did not have issues.

Amazon.com: RND Power Solutions Deluxe 2nd Battery Cradle / Desktop Dock / charging station for Samsung Epic 4G: Electronics

If you are looking for a cradle watch out for these issues.

* Locks your phone while docked.
* Does not charge your second battery and phone at the same time using AC Charger
* Alarm sound after second battery is fully charged
* A bright light that is brighter then a night light. Just annoying
* Not stable. Product design is poorly done and the front of the dock does't have anything that will hold the front of phone. I love the dock that I posted above because both side come out a little holding the phone in place. Other cradles don't have this feature and the phone can fall forward if you bump your desk.

Likho

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Most docks you purchase you can not use your case or bumper only if it was designed for bumpers. Tell you the truth there are so many different versions that it would be impractical to create a dock for that purpose. You could pick up a universal dock but they aren't made for your phone and have had issues in the past.

My Epic fits perfectly in the dock so it is stable and no room to fall out.

I was using a case and everytime I slide the keyboard out it was scratching the keys. I don't use a case anymore and haven't had an issue with damaging or scratching the phone. The case did more damage being on...

Hope that helps