Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which seidio case to get?

I am trying to decide which case to get and its come down to two:

Seidio Innocase Active X Protection Case
    Seidio Innocase Surface Case

I know both of these cases will protect my phone so the only real thing that will determine which case i get is which will add the least bulk
    Any suggestions or pictures?
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

I have both; the both add bulk. The Active X adds a little bit more bulk but it adds significant more durability/protection. If you use any kind of mount(car or desk) or clip/holster you won't be able to use either case; unless you buy the specific clip/holster from seidio. My recommendation is the Active x, great protection/looks.

*One downside for all seidio cases; they attach to the phone with little plastic lips around the edge and those lips break easy. BUT seidio has pretty good customer service so if one of these lips break just call them and explain and they will replace it within 1 year of purchase.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ggbballer96 View Post
    I am trying to decide which case to get and its come down to two:

Seidio Innocase Active X Protection Case
    Seidio Innocase Surface Case

I know both of these cases will protect my phone so the only real thing that will determine which case i get is which will add the least bulk
    Any suggestions or pictures?

Both the SURFACE and ACTIVE cases are great! If you don't mind just a bit more bulk (1-2mm more), ACTIVE cases are great against drops and bumps as it features a layer of shock-aborbing polymer on the inside of the case. Highly recommended!
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!

I like the Surface case (http://store.androidcentral.com/seid...4A123A7514.htm).

I does add a bit of bulk. Normally I carry my phone in a leather case when I am at work. On the weekends, I snap on the Seidio case. It is interesting to see and feel how much smaller the phone is when you take the case off.

I've dropped it a few times. Not even the case has a scratch yet.
    Phone: Nexus 6 | ROM: Pure Shamu 3.5 | Kernel: Stock