Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dchawk81
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts

Default Extra/Extended Life Battery

Does anyone have good experience with an extra battery or extended life battery? I don't want to drop a ton because I will probably only use them on one trip. I just would like to have an extra battery that I can pop in while traveling. Any good deals? Links? I know that you can get cheapo knockoffs online, but i'd prefer a recommendation based on personal experience.

Thanks

I have two generic eBay extended batteries. One is good, one is not so good. Generics are a crapshoot.

If you want a guarantee, you'll have to drop some coin.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    ROM
    ACS_ICS_V5

i bought one on ebay for 16 dollars came with wall charger and back casing works like magic i love it
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich69 View Post
    i bought one on ebay for 16 dollars came with wall charger and back casing works like magic i love it
    Mine works well too. I get 24 hours with pretty heavy use. 20-30 emails, 20-30 text messages, 1.5 hours web surfing with 3g or 4g, 2-3 hours web surfing on wifi and 20-30 minutes of phone.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by keithvetter View Post
    Mine works well too. I get 24 hours with pretty heavy use. 20-30 emails, 20-30 text messages, 1.5 hours web surfing with 3g or 4g, 2-3 hours web surfing on wifi and 20-30 minutes of phone.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    That's super light use in my world!
    SkyMedic likes this.

Check out T Mart got the batt and back for around 10 BUCKS - got 3 one for wife and one for mine and have had NO PROBLEMS ----YET--
    I GET A GOOD 24 HR with normal use i had the gps a game going and hav never had less then 40% in 24 hrs
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extra/Extended Life Battery-uploadfromtaptalk1333689159814.jpg   Extra/Extended Life Battery-uploadfromtaptalk1333689206705.jpg  

ROM
    CM 9.1

Default Re: Extra/Extended Life Battery

I know this is an old thread. But you guys should check out the Laza battery. Its "only" 2500mah, as opposed to the others that are 3000-3500mah. But, its also only $10 and has really great reviews. I'm gonna have my epic for at least another month or two, so I'll definitely be picking up one of these batteries.

Amazon.com: Laza Samsung Epic Extended Battery + Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories

Extra/Extended Life Battery-31jl4ssljkl._sl500_aa300_.jpg