[ROM] Stock/Deodexed update.zip for EG22 (CWM Flashable w/ root)

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Stock/Deodexed update.zip for EG22 (CWM Flashable w/ ro

OK, I need to double check my path to EG22...please bear with me as I get a bit confused sometimes with all the different versions of CWM and Bonsai's own recovery.

I am running Bonsai 4.1.3. So, if I understand this correctly, I need to flash CWM from the XDA link with Odin and then I should be good to go to flash the deodexed EG22. Is this correct or should I Odin the odexed version over Bonsai.

Thanks in advance.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

OK, I need to double check my path to EG22...please bear with me as I get a bit confused sometimes with all the different versions of CWM and Bonsai's own recovery.

I am running Bonsai 4.1.3. So, if I understand this correctly, I need to flash CWM from the XDA link with Odin and then I should be good to go to flash the deodexed EG22. Is this correct or should I Odin the odexed version over Bonsai.

Thanks in advance.
You can even use the CWM flashable version, you just flash the CWM purple 3.1.0.1 in CWM and select reboot recovery afterwards and your CWM will be changed.

But either way will work, either use the CWM flashable or use the Odin CWM.

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

You can even use the CWM flashable version, you just flash the CWM purple 3.1.0.1 in CWM and select reboot recovery afterwards and your CWM will be changed.

Dude, Paul, you're awesome man. This new leak rocks, and the way to install it makes it even more worth my while. Thanks man.

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Since I was running the Bonsai recovery I went with the Odin approach. I wasn't sure if I could use Bonsai recovery to flash CWM. Everything is working great so far.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Since I was running the Bonsai recovery I went with the Odin approach. I wasn't sure if I could use Bonsai recovery to flash CWM. Everything is working great so far.

Yes you can use the Bonsai recovery. Doesn't matter anymore now that you have taken the Odin approach but Bonsai recovery or CWM is simply Bonsai's own modified/tweaked version of CWM like CWM 3.1.0.1 purple or CWM 3.0.2.5. Actually I think its closer to CWM 3.0.2.5.

Enjoy your GB!

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can use the Bonsai recovery. Doesn't matter anymore now that you have taken the Odin approach but Bonsai recovery or CWM is simply Bonsai's own modified/tweaked version of CWM like CWM 3.1.0.1 purple or CWM 3.0.2.5. Actually I think its closer to CWM 3.0.2.5.

Enjoy your GB!

Thanks for clearing that up!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance