Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    tomy2001's Avatar

    Posts
    250 Posts
    ROM
    EH17 U. Metamorphosis 2.0

    Default Gingerbread rom EG22 Roms

    Hey everyone,
    I have found two brand new Roms for our lovely Gingerbread leak EG22.

    Thanks to our friends Devs from XDA!!!

    SuperHijacked Rom EG22 Deodexed,lightened and Themed - xda-developers

    [ROM] RandomROM 2.3 TEST [Journaled] EG22 | 7/28 - xda-developers
    Update: Random has a new update here I have the link:

    [ROM] RandomROM 2.3 TEST [Journaled] EG22 | 7/31 - xda-developers

    Thank you guys again (XDA Devs) who made this happened.
    I do not take any credit nor Android Central unless it is something I did.
    Last edited by tomy2001; 07-31-2011 at 01:33 AM.
  2. #2  
    Doopa0ne's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default

    I'm waiting on an ACS Bamboozled type ROM for EG22.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    tomy2001's Avatar

    Posts
    250 Posts
    ROM
    EH17 U. Metamorphosis 2.0

    Default Re: Gingerbread rom EG22 Roms

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambingo View Post
    I'm waiting on an ACS Bamboozled type ROM for EG22.
    When is it going to come out?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Gingerbread rom EG22 Roms

    Quote Originally Posted by tomy2001 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I have found two brand new Roms for our lovely Gingerbread leak EG22.

    Thanks to our friends Devs from XDA!!!

    SuperHijacked Rom EG22 Deodexed,lightened and Themed - xda-developers

    [ROM] RandomROM 2.3 TEST [Journaled] EG22 | 7/28 - xda-developers


    Thank you guys again (XDA Devs) who made this happened.
    I do not take any credit nor Android Central unless it is something I did.
    Thanks tomy, I meant to post these earlier but got sidetracked. I will add them in the AM to the GB thread.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

    I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    tomy2001's Avatar

    Posts
    250 Posts
    ROM
    EH17 U. Metamorphosis 2.0

    Default Re: Gingerbread rom EG22 Roms

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Thanks tomy, I meant to post these earlier but got sidetracked. I will add them in the AM to the GB thread.
    You are welcome, Paul


    Thank you for your time helping everyone all the time.

Posting Permissions