saying that I did not have enough memory ...

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I am running CWM 3.1.0.1 and stock EG22 and after flashing last night, I started moving apps to the SD card with App to SD (free version). I KNOW I have 3 GB left on the card and the app stopped moving apps saying that I did not have enough memory ... Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would uninstall and reinstall but I believe I have more thtn 500 MG in apps. What do others think?

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: A very odd thing

yes, Icould really use some help here. Of note, I have deleted some music, and left over zips after rooting and flashing and it still wont let me move any more apps. I upgraded today to App to SD pro (for free in
Amazon app store) and nothing has changed. I am considering going to a new32 gig card- what class should I buy?

Also, is the an appropriate defrag or disc management tool that can scan and repair the sd card? I know I oculd plug it in to the computer and repair it with Advanced System Care, I just don't know if I should...

Last edited:

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: A very odd thing

yes, Icould really use some help here. Of note, I have deleted some music, and left over zips after rooting and flashing and it still wont let me move any more apps. I upgraded today to App to SD pro (for free in
Amazon app store) and nothing has changed. I am considering going to a new32 gig card- what class should I buy?

Also, is the an appropriate defrag or disc management tool that can scan and repair the sd card? I know I oculd plug it in to the computer and repair it with Advanced System Care, I just don't know if I should...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the type of class represents how fast the SD card can read/write. The included 16GB card is a class 2 and is sufficient enough to record 720p video but it does fail to do so from time to time. I would say you should get a class 4 as it's the least expensive in terms of being able to shoot HD video with ease.

Also, if you are going to repair your SD card, I would back up all the things on your SD card to your computer. After you repair your SD card, you can restore it back to normal.