Something is Wrong, random reboots...

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, my phone has been rebooting randomly when I'm not using it (Flashed stock deodexed version of EH06). It also freezes sometimes when I'm doing some CPU/GPU intensive tasks. Any help?

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The random reboots seem to be fairly common with the last couple of GB leaks. I have noticed memory running low on a regular basis which maybe causing the reboot. Not sure about the freezing issue. A re-flash, as Paul recommend, will hopefully fix the freezing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Something is Wrong...

Yes the memory leaks will cause random reboots. It is something that has always been around and even now that I'm on the Nexus S 4G the ROM I was running on a earlier version was having random reboot issues due to memory leak.

This could be the very reason along with modem issues that has held up the official release for so long.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Something is Wrong...

I'm not sure about the memory leaks being the problem because I used the supercharger script and made it so my launcher has to never redraw. Could that be it? Because all that RAM is focused on keeping my launcher in memory?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463