Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MLB At Bat unavailable on EH17

I installed EH17 yesterday and went to reinstall my apps and some of them weren't available. Some I was able to live without, but would like. The one that caused me to end up going back to EC05 was the fact that MLB At Bat was not able to be installed.

Has anyone who has "Stock" EH17 actually been able to get that app to work or was it just me?

I got it to work but it was because I restored it using Titanium Backup from an EC05 build. At Bat '11 is working great on my EH17. I'm fairly close to "stock" too....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Default Re: MLB At Bat unavailable on EH17

Quote Originally Posted by lafountain View Post
    I installed EH17 yesterday and went to reinstall my apps and some of them weren't available. Some I was able to live without, but would like. The one that caused me to end up going back to EC05 was the fact that MLB At Bat was not able to be installed.

Has anyone who has "Stock" EH17 actually been able to get that app to work or was it just me?
    And I have it working on the prior build, EH06... I had the APK saved on SD and just reinstalled and it works perfectly... can't imagine it's an issue with EH17, just that it's not being seen right now in the market for you for some reason... if you owned it already, are you saying it doesn't appear in myapps on the market?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
    And I have it working on the prior build, EH06... I had the APK saved on SD and just reinstalled and it works perfectly... can't imagine it's an issue with EH17, just that it's not being seen right now in the market for you for some reason... if you owned it already, are you saying it doesn't appear in myapps on the market?
    Correct, after installing EH17, it wasn't seen in the market.

With EH06 it was in the market, I just had connection issues with EH06 where my signal strength was horrible and I was almost always roaming.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread EG22

I have an EG22 ROM and it is not available for me either...