How do I change the font color

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried looking all over for directions on how to do this. Primarily interested in changing the font of my settings/menu text. I have a black transparent backdrop which makes the black text tough to read. Had to change theme since the new update. Would appreciate any guidance, like which xml its located on at least. Thanks in advance

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I tried looking all over for directions on how to do this. Primarily interested in changing the font of my settings/menu text. I have a black transparent backdrop which makes the black text tough to read. Had to change theme since the new update. Would appreciate any guidance, like which xml its located on at least. Thanks in advance

Which ROM are you running?

I might be able to help you with that mod.

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using primarily the "ACS-EI22-Rooted[DEODEXED]Update4.zip" rom, But I pasted my theme over the framework of actually your "EI22 Gingerbread Stock Theme Battery Mod_ver1_CRT_Ext_Pwr_Menu.zip" rom to get the CRT and battery change. (Big thanks btw) So basically other than the battery .xmls and the hidden stuff in framework its ACS's rom. Dunno if it matters but the kernel i'm using was from the "ACS ICS v4" Rom

Appreciate any help, thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using primarily the "ACS-EI22-Rooted[DEODEXED]Update4.zip" rom, But I pasted my theme over the framework of actually your "EI22 Gingerbread Stock Theme Battery Mod_ver1_CRT_Ext_Pwr_Menu.zip" rom to get the CRT and battery change. (Big thanks btw) So basically other than the battery .xmls and the hidden stuff in framework its ACS's rom. Dunno if it matters but the kernel i'm using was from the "ACS ICS v4" Rom

Appreciate any help, thanks

Ya give me a bit to roll the idea around its a xml change and I will dig around in the Settings apk and see what I can find.... Sometimes you have to create a actual line to or command to change the color of the text so that maybe what it comes down to....

If you could pass me a screen shot of the Settings screen so I have something to go off of since I don't have my Epic anymore to work with and I haven't gotten around to updating my wife's Epic to GB...

Last edited:
Reactions: LASuxs

LASuxs

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Appreciate it, and here:

As you see can't read the black text on my menu
20111121022055.png

and even on this player which seems to use the same font
20111121021452.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics