recovered? Help?

virg357

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
ok. Ill try to make this as short and sweet as possible.- Had an epic with froyo rooted for about a year-it had to be replaced. got another epic that came with gingerbread ei22. tried to root- lots of issues/ semi bricked it.by trying to root and put cwm on it -following youtube video- it stuck on samsung screen- then would only boot into cwm -- finally used odin to get it running again but now on 2.2.1 and running viperrom synergy cuz that was the only thing that would work and was still on my sd card. after checking for updates- none were found.. id like to get back to gingerbread and the newest version then root/ get better battery life and wireless tether back.
-any suggestions / steps to make this happen?
Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What version of CWM are you running? Mostlikely you will be able to flash a custom zip in CWM to update your CWM, then flash into a new EI22 GB ROM.

virg357

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
im now running acr recovery5 v1.0.0.0 cwm5 based. again using a viperrom "synergy"... the viperroms are the only roms i can get to work . my old ace rom wont flash. you are saying i can just update cwm and flash in a ei22 rom and that will get everything back to where it should be? what version of cwm should i have and any suggestions on the rom?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae