Legendary ROM RC2.1 - LOUD?!

frankwhite8536

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've flashed the Legendary ROM RC2.1 and I love it. But it's freaking loud! Why is that? Is it just me? I've played around with the voodoo sound and lowered some settings, but everything is still loud.

I thought I read something about headset volume during call being loud, but I don't quite remember where. Mine is turned all the way down and I still can't hold the phone against my ear. (easy with the wussy jokes lol)

also I think the alarm is turned all the way down and is still pretty loud.

I've had phones where the volume blows, so I'm a little hesitant to say anything. But this is kind of annoying. (not a deal breaker though, great ROM)

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you figure out why it's that loud, any chance you can share the secret for those that need things a little louder?

I ask this because I'm somewhat hard of hearing (Not enough to get a hearing aid, but noticable), and have yet to have a phone where I didn't have to have it at 100% to hear it. Same goes for alarm clock, if it's not MAX volume, I won't wake up to it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit I have never heard of anyone complaining about a ROM or their device in general being to loud. Normally everyone is complaining about how to jack the volume up.

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I've flashed the Legendary ROM RC2.1 and I love it. But it's freaking loud! Why is that? Is it just me? I've played around with the voodoo sound and lowered some settings, but everything is still loud.

I thought I read something about headset volume during call being loud, but I don't quite remember where. Mine is turned all the way down and I still can't hold the phone against my ear. (easy with the wussy jokes lol)

also I think the alarm is turned all the way down and is still pretty loud.

I've had phones where the volume blows, so I'm a little hesitant to say anything. But this is kind of annoying. (not a deal breaker though, great ROM)

Is this a rom for GSM galaxy nexus?? I've heard the speaker for the phone boarders on lousy. Sorry about your possibility of hearing loss, it sounds good to me! LOL

It's good to know the problem can be resolved with software. If it's not a defective phone, go back to stock or flash another rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007