ROM / Kernel that performs well with games and bluetooth

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I've tried a bunch of different ROM and kernel combinations and always end up going back to stock because of one issue: game performance.

I've used Bonsai, SFR, Legendary ROM, Random ROM, the nubekernel, Twilight kernel, Samurai kernel, all of them with the EXT4 and overclocking to see if it helps and the end result is always skippy audio over bluetooth and extremely bad performance in games by Gameloft and Glu. I don't experience those issues with stock Eclair, Froyo, or GB.

Anyone in this forum with a similar use case found a worthy ROM / Kernel combination for these issues?

Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same issues with roms/kernels as well. I have been using Clean GB for about 3 weeks and I'm very happy with the results. The rom is very clean and I comes with Clean GB kernel. Give it a try I really think you'll like it too.

Reactions: silverthornne

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Update: I've been running CleanGB for about 5 days and I am one happy camper! All of the advantages of root, no CIQ, overclocking, and no funky memory leaks nor reboots! Great game and Bluetooth performance, this ROM rocks! It uses RFS instead of EXT4 if I'm not mistaken, but frankly, that's not an issue at all. Awesome ROM!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk