Lock Screen Mod

monkey30butt

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
OK Guys.....

I just flashed the CleanGB MTD EI22 rom yesterday & everything looks & works great....
I have been trying to find an AOSP lock screeen mod like I had on SRF 1.1.1 EC05 or Bonsia 4.1.3 EC05 (add on for Bonsia), but I cannot find just the lockscreen......
I have found plenty that are a part of a theme that seems to change the entire phone.
All I really want is the lockscreen mod & nothing else for now.

Does anyone know where I can find a CWM zip or an apk for this?

I thougt I found one but it was for an earlier GB leak & not EI22, I flashed it with very bad results, had to reflash the rom.....
I will be greatfull for any help or point in the right direction.

Thanks.......

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Problem is 99% of the themes now use the mulit lockscreen mod from Mad doggin so finding the AOSP lockscreen by itself is like finding a needle in the haystack...

Edit... Hang tight monkey... Help is on the way... Keep checking this thread...

Last edited:
Reactions: monkey30butt

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Here you go. I just pulled the android.policy.jar from my HCFE theme and zipped it up. Ignore the update text.

So I was trying to get the lockscreen that comes with ACS ICS v5.1 to use it with Ramdon 3.3 so I pushed the android.policy.jar with root explorer and changed the lockscreen for me, from Epic lockscreen to AOSP lockscreen. but it doesn't look like the way it looks on 5.1, now how would I make it look like the other lock screen? Is there another file I would have to copy to get the look?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
So I was trying to get the lockscreen that comes with ACS ICS v5.1 to use it with Ramdon 3.3 so I pushed the android.policy.jar with root explorer and changed the lockscreen for me, from Epic lockscreen to AOSP lockscreen. but it doesn't look like the way it looks on 5.1, now how would I make it look like the other lock screen? Is there another file I would have to copy to get the look?
You would have to swap out the pngs inside the framework-res.apk to get the same look. The "framework.jar" file that Shane provided only "activates" the AOSP lockscreen mod it has nothing to do with the look of it.

You go to framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi/

Look in there and you will find the lockscreen "AOSP" pngs... You can swap them out with the 5.1 pngs using 7zip or WinRAR. then flash or push the framework-res.apk back to your device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87