someone help plz

tinkerstinker

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
So I just got this phone and it is all stock stuff I have jus today started reading about rooting and I love all the things I can do but can some ons help me onhow to root my phone and upgrade the android system on it because I have no idea Wat to do plz help

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Read. Read some more. Watch some of QBKing's videos. If you're uncertain about a certain step, ask a more specific question. Than go back and read even more.You're off to a good start by getting yourself here ;)

georich868

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
ratsttam couldn't have said it any better. Execpt he might have suggested reading more! lol Seriously. Read. And the QBKing77 vids are invaluable! Watch them. Watch them again. They, frankly, couldn't be more easy to follow. There are also other forums (some friendlier than others) but they're ALL appreciative of one researching before asking the same questions that have been answered a thousand times. You're going to be amazed at how easy it turns out to be (thanks to ALL the hard work and dedication of the Epic community). They got me (a complete noob) through the rooting process and a few complications that I've encountered along the way, and if they can get ME through it...they can get anyone through it.