I can't unroot my epic4g
I watched the unroot video from qbking and I follow everything but when I'm in Odin and ready to unroot I click start and it failed so I clicked start again and nothing happens. You know the section on the left side it says successful 0 / failed 0 so I click start again and nothing happens I get no progress bar on either Odin or the phone.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-04-2012, 07:34 PM #2
Re: I can't unroot my epic4g
See my response in the other thread you have in the Epic 4g general forums.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Ivanamanation#IM in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:13 PM
- By Blaze132 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 01:12 AM
- By ZYLNZ13 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM
- By sergio_sss in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:33 PM