- 421 Posts
- CM 9.1
Updating Epic 4g with Galaxy S CM10 M2
For the new CM10 M2 update I noticed that the Galaxy S has the M2 update, but the Galaxy Epic 4g does not..
I was wondering if everything would be fine if I were to install the Galaxy S M2 update on my Epic.
I know that the phones are basically the same but there are several differences and I'm not sure if the Galaxy S update would screw things up.
- 10-12-2012, 12:53 PM #2
Re: Updating Epic 4g with Galaxy S CM10 M2
The Epic 4g is a variant of the Galaxy S, but IS NOT the galaxy s. Different cpu, video, sensors, etc. As a rule of thumb, do not flash ANYTHING that does not specifically say it is for the Sprint Galaxy S Epic 4G.Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
[retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...
- By E30 beast in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:02 PM
- By addiarmadar in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:30 PM
- By josephwallack in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:25 AM
- By mwhiting in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2011, 01:26 PM
- By jca619 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:52 PM