Help..How do I get clockwork back after updating

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a major problem trying to get clockwork back on my phone. I unrooted my phone back to stock (Odin) > Ran the 1-click flash w/out the kernel > Ran the update.zip file > Ran the clockwork bat file. Everything appeared to go fine. However, when I press all three buttons to go into clockwork, it takes me into stock recovery instead.

I also tried the following:

Unrooted my phone back to stock (1-click uninstaller) > ran the 1-click root w/the kernel > ran the update zip > then flashed clockwork and everything worked fine, no issues. But I'm hearing that we're not to use the 1.3.4 kernel with the this update...so I'm lost.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

265ada

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I am sorry if I can't help but may I ask where you got the one click root without the kernel? as I just performed the Odin clean slate step too!

jimmyz

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a major problem trying to get clockwork back on my phone. I unrooted my phone back to stock (Odin) > Ran the 1-click flash w/out the kernel > Ran the update.zip file > Ran the clockwork bat file. Everything appeared to go fine. However, when I press all three buttons to go into clockwork, it takes me into stock recovery instead.

I also tried the following:

Unrooted my phone back to stock (1-click uninstaller) > ran the 1-click root w/the kernel > ran the update zip > then flashed clockwork and everything worked fine, no issues. But I'm hearing that we're not to use the 1.3.4 kernel with the this update...so I'm lost.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I had same problem- basically you need to mount rw- see here for a great tutorial
you can also use build 32 which I believe fixes the problem

Last edited:

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Strange, I didn't have any problems at first, but I did have problems getting into Clockwork. It took me three times before the phone would boot into custom recovery instead of the actual GUI.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams