Changind Doc in stock TouchWiz

HeisRisen

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change to Dock in the stock Touch Wiz, now that I am rooted? I really like the Dreamlyfe Docks but don't want to have to install launcher pro.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, the way the TouchWiz dock comes is just not customizable. If you want a different dock background/icons, you need a 3rd party launcher.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Technically yes, that is possible. However the TW launcher does not have a feature to automatically change the graphics of the dock, so if you wanted to modify it you would have to open up the apk on your computer and add/remove whatever code is/isn't needed. I didn't mention that because if you have to ask, then you probably can't do it (myself included) :p

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
what Rom are you running?

I responded why I run epic experience over baked kernel.

the dock is customizable plus a few other things. go check out the post

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

HeisRisen

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
what Rom are you running?

I responded why I run epic experience over baked kernel.

the dock is customizable plus a few other things. go check out the post

I am running stock ROM currently with Andromeda Kernel atm ... but I am diving into finding a debugger and an unpacker and learning more about XDA development. I have been able to reverse software in Windows using SoftIce and unpack them. But you are correct, I do not have the ability currently and don't know if I ever will. Thus, the question of if it is possible by way of some current hack or built in application.

I have actually gotten kind of used to LauncherPro!

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I am running stock ROM currently with Andromeda Kernel atm ... but I am diving into finding a debugger and an unpacker and learning more about XDA development. I have been able to reverse software in Windows using SoftIce and unpack them. But you are correct, I do not have the ability currently and don't know if I ever will. Thus, the question of if it is possible by way of some current hack or built in application.

I have actually gotten kind of used to LauncherPro!

If you know anything about developing it is possible to tweak the samsung touchwiz 3 software to be put into a rom compatible with epic.
but you can't change the background or anything like launcher pro.
you can change the apps icons fairly easily though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance